- Letters to a Young Manager (a book of stories with collected wisdom for the new manager, be it project leader, supervisor or department manager) - http://www.hpmd.com/hpmd/personal/LTYMstories.nsf/vwBook?OpenView
- We Are Better Together (NetHope Memoir) - http://collaboration-book-project.blogspot.com/
- Crisis Informatics Management (from the SI-537 class) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ULKaMl4-MD8rYOSADHhmWfSTllc2uv5PBOah5UoM8w/edit?usp=sharing
- IT’s About the Conversation (from the SI-627 Class) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rKh7jVeP0naPfP-tliAiHb9h06_pvGJvefuB5tcMCsQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Project Management Proverbs (from discussions with student cohorts working on the Data4Good Center, https://www.data4good.center/ ) (TBD)
- The Consultant Mindset (from SI-345 lectures and Data4Good weekly meetings) (TBD)
- Online Team Exercises, or Games Zoomers Play (exercises from my classes) (TBD)
- The Soil of Heaven (collection of Lenten and other poems) - https://poetryworkbook.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-soil-of-heaven.html and https://poetryworkbook.blogspot.com/2022/03/lenten-poems-2022.html
- Experiments in ChatGPT (posing questions to OpenAI's ChatGPT and commenting on some answers) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eQ9eUE3bxa9vEemi2WxSQcqs0SN3JjmscgHF8ykCgWI/edit?usp=sharing
If you look at any of these, please leave a comment below, and include suggestions for how they can be better. Thanks.
 See A personal introduction in five chapters
"The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent positions, strategies or opinions of any of the organizations with which I am associated."